Monday, May 19, 2008

Back Acne


The summer weather makes my back prone to acne, or bacne as it's commonly called. I’ve tried several antibacterial soaps, bleaching soaps (to fade the scars), and topical medications, but I found the best products for this condition at Mario Badescu.

For bathing, I use the A.H.A Botanical Body Soap. It’s mildly scented and contains fruit extracts that help exfoliate, rejuvenate and soothe sensitive and irritated areas. I follow this up with the Special Cleansing Lotion “O” which is formulated specifically to control breakouts on the back and chest. I put on a piece of cotton and apply to my back after bathing. The cleansing lotion should be applied repeatedly to the back until the cotton is clean. Do this on a daily basis and you’ll notice that your bacne will dry up in a week. It will also prevent future breakouts and scars will appear lighter after 3 weeks.

1 comments:

StrongWilledWeakHearted on April 22, 2009 at 4:20 AM said...

hi, just thought i need 2 point out that aha makes out skin more sensitive to sun, so extra protection sunscreen is necessary.

 

Vanity Treats Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada