Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Trouble Sleeping? A reader's reaction...


I received a comment from Azure Island Designs which I thought was worth posting on my main page. Just in case you don't have time view the comments page. She gives us this tip...

I endured many years of difficulty falling asleep...then waking up in the middle of the night not being able to go back to sleep...I've tried everything you suggest and more...the only thing that helps me is to stop the caffeine intake...that includes coffee, tea, chocolate anything with caffeine...it has made a tremendous difference for me!! Worth the sacrifice...cheers


Thanks Azure Island Designs! I'm sure other readers would benefit from this.

Just a quick note -- the teas I mentioned in my original post are herbal ones that contain lavender and chamomille, and these do not contain caffeine. I also found a tea called "Nighty Night" by Traditional Medicines specifically formulated to promote nighttime relaxation. So if you must drink coffee or tea, go for the decaffeinated ones.

0 comments:

 

Vanity Treats Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada